Friday, January 27, 2006
GTViewer version 5.0.x.10 is Available
Version 5.0.x.10 of GTViewer is available.
05.00.00.10 - 01/27/06
- FIX - The RasterFileList file was not trimming the filenames in the list and would not correctly identify the raster type if the filename had spaces at the end.
- NEW - ExternalSessionsOnly flag can be set in the Additional Properties section of a .GTM file to allow GTViewer and GTVx to only use .GTS session files with .GTX files and not use the internal session in the .GTX file.
- CHG - The New Session Dialog's Browse button will default to showing both .GTM files and .GTX files by default instead of just .GTM files.
- NEW - Save As now supports Extract files (.GTX) and will create a .GTS session file of the current session. The new session file will be external to the .GTX.
- NEW - Session Modified Indicator on the Status bar. The asterisk in the 3rd pane on the status bar indicates that the current session has been modified and the session will need to be saved. The session is modified by changing the view, display filters, or redlines.
- FIX - Right Mouse Feature selection (for Attribute Info) was not filtering out features whose category was turned off by thresholds.