Wednesday, May 31, 2006
GTViewer 5.0.x.18 is Available
Version 5.0.x.18 of GTViewer is available.
05.00.00.18 - 05/31/06
- NEW - Print To Scale now offers the option of using the current scale or the scale when the Print to Scale option was selected. The display filters and style rules use the scale you select, so you can be zoom in with a great deal of detail, zoom out or pick a larger print size and keep the level of detail in the print. This was not an issue until the auto-zoom out feature was added to automatically zoom out the view to fit the cookie-cutter.
- FIX - Feature Counting was not considering shape with hole elements as countable items.
- FIX - Feature Counting was not counting shapes or shape with hole elements where the counting polygon was completely contained within the shape or shape with hole elements.
- FIX - Overview Map was drawing deleted elements.
- NEW - GT/Field support added.
- FIX - The Scale property in the Style manager defaulted to 0.0 instead of 1.0 when it was activated in the Style Definition page.
- FIX - Fix to the storage of display filter setting in .gtx files.
- CHG - Minor rendering optimizations.