Pocket GTViewer version 5.0.x.15 is now available.
05.00.00.15 - 07/10/06
- FIX - Symbol to Text conversion (for edited symbols) did not account for the style scale if the height and length multipliers were default values.
- NEW - Info Exchange interface now supports LoadAddProp.
- NEW - Entries in the Additional Properties section of the .GTM file can now be split into multiple line (to overcome the 255 character limit). The Attribute value must be
- NEW - SetState instruction will now accept a blank to clear the state value.
- NEW - ~PROMPT is now included in the exchange info to pass the last prompt message to the external application.
- NEW - ActivateCapture now supports "Feature".
- NEW - ActivateCapture now supports a RESEND_PREVIOUS option which will send the previous element information along with the current mode information.
- NEW - Hi-Res Toolbar images has been provided.
- NEW - Customizable toolbars have been added. Up to 5 customizable toolbar can now be defined in the .GTM file or addprop.ini.