GTData version 126.96.36.199 is available.
14.00.00.01 - 7/19/13
- FIX - #7063 - GTFilterMod - Problem when the min and max thresholds were specified.
- FIX - #7073 - GTMergeInfo - Unmatched Records were not getting XY values added.
- NEW - #7077 - GTRemoveAtt - Option to remove attribute data in addition to obscuring it.
- CHG - #7093 - GTConv - The UseLevelAsFilterId flag will now work for elements with linkages (Framme and MSLink tags).
- NEW - #7109 - GTEncryptData - The GTEncryptData utility has been added to created encrypted versions of the tabular data files used by GTViewer.
- FIX - #7117 - GTShapeDbfConv - RemoveAttribute option was adding extra lines to the table definition.
- CHG - #7145 - GTUpdateGtg - Application renamed to GTUpdGtg.
- FIX - #7146 - GTUpdGtg - Delete elements (for the Update) would only be read if they had both a key1 and key2 value not set to 0.
- CHG - #7149 - GTMergeData - Updated to support the GTField Keys (GTI_Key1, GTI_Key2) and the GTI_Occurrence value for deleting.
- NEW - #7169 - GTQuery - Simplified Query Type and Key specifications.
- CHG - #7175 - GTQuery - FixedValue entries changed to KeepValue. FixedValue is still supported. Changed to be easier to understand what it does.
- NEW - #7176 - GTQuery - The OmitValueAndFlag entry has been added to require all OmitValue entries to be true before a record is omitted.
- NEW - #7236 - GT2Xml added to convert .gtg file to .xml (same as in GTViewer's Export to XML).