GTViewer Data Server version 18.104.22.168 (beta) is Available for testing.
What's New in the 2nd Beta:
- Support for User Registration where the server can collect information from a user (like name, email, phone) and associate it with the license (or Device Id). It is optional and the information it collects is configurable.
- Upgrades to the Activity Log which include the Device Id and an additional description field.
- Updates to GTViewer Data Client to support User Registration as well as some interface improvements.
- A new file transfer method for downloading project files to make fewer requests and provide a slight performance improvement.
- Support for Custom User Managers. A custom assembly can now be included with the product to perform user authentication however you want. There are some limits here, but it opens up a new way to implement your own authentication process.
06.00.00.02 - 9/23/22
- FIX - #8324 - GTVDS_Poster - The current tab was not saved correctly and would restore as the next tab over.
- FIX - #8325 - GTVDS_Poster - The Browse button on the Session Graphics Records did not work.
- NEW - #8327 - Support for User Registration added.
- NEW - #8328 - GTViewer Data Client - Support for User License Return added.
- NEW - #8329 - GTViewer Data Client - About menu item added.
- NEW - #8330 - GTViewer Data Client - Connect button will use red text when the input is waiting for it to be pressed.
- NEW - #8331 - GTViewer Data Client - If no Data Project are available for the user, it will give a message saying so instead of just having an empty list.
- NEW - #8332 - Updates to GTViewer_Activity.csv. QueryStr attribute no longer populated. Added Description Attribute. Session Id is no longer populated. Device Id attribute added.
- NEW - #8333 - New communication method added to GetFiles.aspx to improve performance for downloading files. Must have a Client that will support it.
- NEW - #8334 - Registered User support added. Allows up to 5 attr/value pairs to be associated with a Device Id. Client must support the feature.
- NEW - #8335 - The ability to provide a custom User Manager has been added. Template library project is available.
More info on the first Beta here.
06.00.00.01 - 7/13/22
- FIX - #8268 Minor optimiation to the Date() filter function.
- NEW - #8286 Project List Group support added.
- NEW - #8292 PostImage.aspx will now provide a client error message specifically for when the WebAppImages does not exist.
- NEW - #8296 - GTVDS_Reset 6001 - Features added to download the current Logfile and Usage Files.
- NEW - #8297 - GTVDS_Reset 6001 - Save Password option added.
- NEW - #8298 - GTVDS_Reset 6001 - History has been added to the Server URL so you can pick from the last 20 used.
- FIX - #8299 - The .CSV Activity file could have records truncated if the server was stopped or crashed. Now, all records are flushed when written.
- NEW - #8301 - Usage Audit File added to log all users Added, Returned, Purged for Inactivity.
- NEW - #8302 - User License management is now enforced instead of just tracking.
- NEW - #8303 - License return is now supported.
- NEW - #8307 - New Tools: GTVDS_Poster, GTVDS_ReturnUser, GTVDS_UsageFileViewer
- NEW - #8306 - GTViewer Data Client 6001 - ServerURL and Data Directory now save history.
- FIX - #8313 - Fix to the formatting of the Line Count in logfiles.
- CHG - #8314 - Registration Keys are now product version specific.
- CHG - 8315 - Regular Security Mode is no longer supported. The default is now Enhanced mode.
- NEW - #8316 - All Tool Apps now provide a valid User Agent for Login requests.
- FIX - #8318 - Form Layout adjusted for GTManifest, GTVDS_Reset, GTViewerDataClient to better support lower resolution screens.