Friday, December 23, 2022
Dynamic Graphics Part 3 - Tips+Tips+Advanced
Here is a new video on using Dynamic Graphics in GTViewer. This video is Part 3 and covers Tips, Tricks, and Advanced Features.
Monday, December 05, 2022
Dynamic Graphics Part 2 - Dynamic Highlights
Here is a new video on using Dynamic Graphics in GTViewer. This video is Part 2 and covers Dynamic Highlights.
Tuesday, November 22, 2022
GTViewer Data Server version 22.214.171.124 (Release Candidate) is Available
GTViewer Data Server version 126.96.36.199 (Release Candidate) is available for testing.
06.00.00.10 - 11/22/22
- NEW - #8361 - If Logging Level is set to 10+, a verbose logfile is created just for Web App Data operations.
- FIX - #8362 - Registration Prompt Text was sometimes garbled depending on the encryption key.
- FIX - #8363 - GTViewer Data Client - Changes to account for Registration Prompt changes in GTVDS.
- NEW - #8364 - A verbose logfile can now be created for User Manager.
06.00.00.08 - 11/09/22
- CHG - #8357 - GTShareViewer - The Create/Reset tab has been removed. It was not working as users expected.
- FIX - #8358 - The ResetServer.aspx was requiring a validation of Admin group, but the Custom User Manager implementation wasn't validating it correctly.
- FIX - #8359 - The users.ini file was still being loaded with Custom User Manager mode.
- NEW - #8360 - GTVDS_Reset - Additional information added to login error messages.
Thursday, November 17, 2022
Dynamic Graphics Part 1 - Dynamic Labels
Here is a new video on using Dynamic Graphics in GTViewer. This video is Part 1 and covers Dynamic Labels.
Friday, November 04, 2022
Feature Counting in GTViewer for Windows
Wednesday, November 02, 2022
GTViewer Data Server version 188.8.131.52 (beta) is Available
GTViewer Data Server version 184.108.40.206 (beta) is Available for testing. This version is potentially the Release Candidate.
06.00.00.05 - 11/02/22
Friday, September 23, 2022
GTViewer Data Server version 220.127.116.11 (second beta) is Available
GTViewer Data Server version 18.104.22.168 (beta) is Available for testing.
What's New in the 2nd Beta:
- Support for User Registration where the server can collect information from a user (like name, email, phone) and associate it with the license (or Device Id). It is optional and the information it collects is configurable.
- Upgrades to the Activity Log which include the Device Id and an additional description field.
- Updates to GTViewer Data Client to support User Registration as well as some interface improvements.
- A new file transfer method for downloading project files to make fewer requests and provide a slight performance improvement.
- Support for Custom User Managers. A custom assembly can now be included with the product to perform user authentication however you want. There are some limits here, but it opens up a new way to implement your own authentication process.