A new GTViewer version 20 BETA is Available. Version 18.104.22.168 has several fixes and changes since the last Beta, plus a lot of new documentation (including GTVConfig.doc).
Most of the changes were with the Custom Feature Names for the Right-Mouse menu, Feature Picklists, and Attribute Info Dialog Titles.
If you have a valid GTViewer license, you can get the Beta. I encourage everyone to try it so we can find any issues now and get this new version released.
20.00.00.04 - 6/5/23
- FIX - #8459 - Short Cut Keys for Redo were not working (Ctrl-Y and Ctrl-Shift-Z).
- FIX - #8461 - Detail Range Files that used Real World Coordinates (mode 1) would not work for Extracts.
- NEW - #8462 - Added Keystroke Summary under Help.
- FIX - #8463 - Fixed the Shift-F1 accelerator keys for Context Help.
- CHG - #8464 - Changed help to use a PDF file instead of an HTM file.
- FIX - #8472 - The new Custom Icon feature with the Query entries in the .GTM file were not backward compatible with older version of GTViewer if no group is used. The QueryCustomIcon entry has been added and can specify the icon on the following line.
- NEW - #8473 - Expressions will now allow "[*.Attr]" to use the first Attribute of that name it find for any table, or attribute without a table.
- NEW - #8474 - Expressions now support First() function. Will return the first String parameters value that is not blank from the list of expression parameters.
- CHG - #8476 - Default FeatureNameMode changed to 2 (Feature : Component).
- CHG - #8477 - PROX entry changed to CUSTOM. Settings Changes: Name1 to ProxName, Name2 to PickName, Name3 to AttrInfoName, Info to ProxInfo, Mode to ProxMode, Priority to ProxPriority, Separator2 to PickSeparator, Separator3 to AttrInfoSeparator.
- CHG - #8478 - FeatureNameMode now applies to all features unless they are defined with a Feature Specific entry or if the DefaultFeatureNameExp entry is provided.
- FIX - #8479 - Pdf Help file wasn't working when there were spaces in the Product Path.