GTViewer Data Server version 126.96.36.199 (beta) is Available for testing.
- All Tools have been updated to work better on smaller (or low-res) screens and to be more user-friendly.
- New Tools have been added: GTVDS_ReturnLicense, GTVDS_UsageFileViewer, GTDta2Csv, GTVDS_Poster.
- GTVDS_Reset has new functionality to download logfiles and usage files. It can also view the usage information.
- Documentation has been updated and is now delivered as .PDF files. The main doc (GTViewerDataServer.pdf) has been substantially rewritten to make the setup and upgrades easier.
- Three videos are available to walk you through Setting up GTViewer Data Server from scratch, upgrading from version 4 to 6, and upgrading version 5 to 6.
- License Tracking has been updated. More methods are now available to see how your licenses are being used and new ways to return licenses to the pool.
- Support added for posting documents (not just images) from Data Collection apps.
- Better logging information and various fixes.
06.00.00.01 - 7/13/22
- FIX - #8268 Minor optimiation to the Date() filter function.
- NEW - #8286 Project List Group support added.
- NEW - #8292 PostImage.aspx will now provide a client error message specifically for when the WebAppImages does not exist.
- NEW - #8296 - GTVDS_Reset 6001 - Features added to download the current Logfile and Usage Files.
- NEW - #8297 - GTVDS_Reset 6001 - Save Password option added.
- NEW - #8298 - GTVDS_Reset 6001 - History has been added to the Server URL so you can pick from the last 20 used.
- FIX - #8299 - The .CSV Activity file could have records truncated if the server was stopped or crashed. Now, all records are flushed when written.
- NEW - #8301 - Usage Audit File added to log all users Added, Returned, Purged for Inactivity.
- NEW - #8302 - User License management is now enforced instead of just tracking.
- NEW - #8303 - License return is now supported.
- NEW - #8307 New Tools: GTVDS_Poster, GTVDS_ReturnUser, GTVDS_UsageFileViewer
- NEW - #8306 - GTViewer Data Client 6001 - ServerURL and Data Directory now save history.
- FIX - #8313 - Fix to the formatting of the Line Count in logfiles.
- CHG - #8314 - Registration Keys are now product version specific.
- CHG - 8315 - Regular Security Mode is no longer supported. The default is now Enhanced mode.
- NEW - #8316 - All Tool Apps now provide a valid User Agent for Login requests.
- FIX - #8318 - Form Layout adjusted for GTManifest, GTVDS_Reset, GTViewerDataClient to better support lower resolution screens.