Thursday, June 07, 2007
GTVx Version 7.0.x.3 is Available
Version 7.0.x.3 of GTVx is available.
07.00.00.03 - 06/07/07
- NEW - The ShapeBorderColorId and ShapeBorderColorValue only applied to Shape with Holes elements in the past. It will now apply to a regular shape element as well.
- NEW - Smooth Zoom Out added.
- NEW - The unhighlighting of feature when the pick list menu is present for feature selection when multiple are present at the selection point has been changed. Previously, the unhighlighting process did not restore the view to its previous state if the features were stacked with a specific priority.
- NEW - The picklist resulting when multiple features are at the same location will now flicker the element when it is selected in the picklist.
- FIX - Window Area Zoom In on a point when zoomed very far out would often not set the view to the desired range.
- NEW - New DataProperty called RightMouseMenuMode. If set to 0 (default), the right mouse menu works as it always has. If set to 1, the right mouse menu will only display when features are selected for review; no other menu items are displayed.
- NEW - The ExportView method now support Bitmap files (.bmp) as an export output.
- NEW - The GetDataProperty and SetDataProperty now support the SmoothZoom property. If set to 0, the old zoom out method is used. If set to 1 (default), the new zoom out method is used.
- NEW - New Methods: GetAttributeDataExEx