Wednesday, March 15, 2006
GTViewer 5.0.x.12 is Available
Version 5.0.x.12 of GTViewer is available.
05.00.00.12 - 03/15/06
- FIX - With Session Links, if you browse to file that is at the same level as the .GTM file and the relative path mode is used, the first character of the detail
filenames get removed after the path is adjusted.
- NEW - Filter Threshold section added to Element tab in Attribute Info Dialog.
- NEW - Data Id now added to element attributes on Element tab in Attribute Info Dialog.
- FIX - The Text property for Text elements on the Element tab in the Attribute Info Dialog was display negative numbers for single character text as the character id for values over 127.
- FIX - Saving Character to .GTS session files with ASCII values greater than 127 would get their character value inverted.
- FIX - The Print to Scale dialog was not showing the units on the Scale Selection.
- CHG - For DGN Exports, groups of text elements are no longer converted as orphaned cells. Text Node element are now used instead of orphaned cells when all internal group elements are text elements.
- FIX - ElementGetPointList was not returning values for Type 114 Shape With Holes elements.
- NEW - New Methods:
long ElementGetPartCount(long id);
Posted by GTViewer - Joey Rogers at 3:25 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment