Friday, December 01, 2006
GTViewer version 5.0.x.26 is Available
Version 5.0.x.26 of GTViewer is available.
05.00.00.26 - 11/30/06
- FIX - Export as Dgn was not setting the origin correctly in orphan cell headers which caused all grouped elements from the GTViewer data to scale and rotate incorrectly in Microstation.
- NEW - Export as Dgn will now export Extended Style Information as UDLS tags on the dgn elements.
- FIX - Fixes to the Style Manager's Import Map and Def funtionality.
- NEW - ExternalStyleMapFile and ExternalStyleDefinition entries can be added to the addprop.ini file or the Additional Properties section of the .GTM. If defined, these entries will import the specified .map or .def files.
- FIX - Text Elements with embedded data would lose the embedded data if edited with the Element Properties dialog.
- FIX - Reading an element would partially reset a DrawSetData. It will now fully reset the information.
- FIX - Right Mouse Menu would not activate when in Draw Dimension or Leader line modes.
- FIX - Updates to Magnify Window to provide a smoother appearance when scrolling, especially with dark or black backgrounds.