Thursday, April 05, 2007
GTViewer Version 7.0.x.5 is Available
Version 7.0.x.5 of GTViewer is available.
07.00.00.05 - 04/05/07
- NEW - Modifications to the Dgn Export to allow standard symbol font characters to be mapped to TrueType fonts characters. This addition allows G/Techology data or other data using TrueType fonts to be exported to a .dgn.
- NEW - The ShapeBorderColorId and ShapeBorderColorValue only applied to Shape with Holes elements in the past. It will now apply to a regular shape element as well.
- NEW - The unhighlighting of feature when the pick list menu is present for feature selection when multiple are present at the selection point has been changed. Previously, the unhighlighting process did not restore the view to its previous state if the features were stacked with a specific priority.
- NEW - The picklist resulting when multiple features are at the same location will now flicker the element when it is selected in the picklist.
- NEW - A new section has been added to the status bar to indicate if the GPS is running and to indicate if it is tracking.