Thursday, January 31, 2008
GTViewer 7.0.x.23 is Available
Version 7.0.x.23 of GTViewer is available.
07.00.00.23 - 01/31/08
- FIX - Certain Additional Properties section attribute were not carried from a .gtx file created from a .gtx file.
- FIX - The GTFieldFilterString is limited to 255 character. Another entry called GTFieldFilterString_Continue can be used repeated to add more lines of information in the Additional Properties section or in the addprop.ini file.
- FIX - The FilterTooltip_Pre entry has been added to allow FilterTooltip entries greater than 255 characters.
- FIX - GTV #1001 - The ReQuery button in the Query Results would only repopulate the first 3 prompts for regular queries (Thematics Queries were not being supported). Now, Thematic Queries and any number of prompts are supported.
- NEW - GTV #1003 - Feature Tooltip now allows an =, :, or - to be placed after the attribute label. If no separator is provided, the default = will be used.
- NEW - GTV #1004 - The Feature Count Options dialog now supports a horizontal scrollbar in the listbox of features.
- FIX - GTV #1005 - Fillable elements were not inverting the element color when drawn on a background of the same color if the border color style were used.
Posted by GTViewer - Joey Rogers at 10:30 AM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment