Friday, December 04, 2009
GTViewer version 9.0.x.4 is Available
GTViewer version 9.0.x.4 is available.
09.00.00.04 - 12/04/09
- FIX - #6121 - On Break at Vertex would be enabled and would work when on the first or last point of a line string.
- NEW - #6123 - LogRedlineEdits has been added to the [Additional Properties] section. If set to 1, all Move, Rotates, and Scales will be logged to a file.
- FIX - #6128 - Disclaimer would hide GTViewer when opening a file wit the Open Last File option on.
- FIX - #6130 - Category Level Display and Print Thresholds for Style, Weight, and Priority were not working correctly. If defined and false, they were using the default setting for the dataset instead of an off value.
- NEW - #6133 - GetPrintProperty and SetPrintProperty methods have been added.
- FIX - #6141 - Force Black and White was not converting colors for elements using a style rule with a BorderColorValue specified.
- NEW - #6144 - GetElementText will now work with Dimension Elements.
- NEW - #6146 - GetElementFontId will now work with Dimension Elements.
- NEW - #6148 - GetElementTextSize will now work with Dimension Elements.
- NEW - #6150 - GetElementDimensionInfo method added.
- NEW - #6151 - DrawDimension32 method added.
- FIX - #6154 - The X prompt will now have the focus when the dialog displays.
- FIX - #6155 - The ExportSessionGraphics method was not properly handling the mode parameter.
- FIX - #6156 - Problem was introduced with #5880 where the active indicator is shown by an active user preset.