GTViewer Data Server version 18.104.22.168 is available.
This delivery includes a new version of GTShareViewer (version 1020). It provides the following new functionality:
- Allow the importing of CSV Files into a project.
- Clear/Reset a project.
- Sort the results by clicking on the column headers.
- Clear or reset a Project.
- Import a CSV File into a Project/Web App and specify the imported record state.
- Export a Project/Web App to a CSV File.
- Delete a set of Data Collection records in a Project/Web App (using a CSV File as input).
- Update the State on a set of Data Collections in a Project/Web App (using a CSV File as input).
- Backup the Project file on the Server.
- Restore a Backup file on the server to a Project.
- Compact a Project
- FIX - #8042 - Problem with Image Uploads that failed. The GTI_Image records are no longer stored.
- NEW - #8043 - Additional Logging for Photo Uploads.
- NEW - #8044 - The GTVDSAdmin utility is delivered in the Tools directory.
- FIX - #8045 - The GTI_UserManager has been updated to more gracefully handle no user or no password provided.