This is a really late announcement, but GTViewer for iOS version 4.0 is available. There are several major updates included. The GTViewer for Android is currently being updated.
GTViewer for iOS version 4.0
Redline Drawing Tools:
- New Elements supported: Shape, Linestring, Dimension, Leader Line, and Symbol
- The Dimension element is a GTViewer dimension and is equivalent to the one in Desktop GTViewer.
- The Leader Line is a line with an Arrow Head on it.
- Can specify predefined symbols (similar to desktop GTViewer) in data that can be placed.
- Text will now support multi-line text, and the text strings can be edited.
- All Redlines can be Rotated, Scaled, and Moved.
- Linestrings, Shapes, and Freehand allow Vertex edits if there are fewer than 20 in the element.
- In addition to the Preset List, a Category list allows a category to be toggled on or off.
Detail File Support
- Support for Detail URLs in attribute data
- Support for detail view (with back to Geo View button).
- User can rearrange Project list
- Tablet versions have status bar text which can be Element count or Zoom.
- The Menu (…) was revamped. It had grown out of control with too many options and they are now grouped into more manageable sets.