Friday, October 13, 2006
GTData version 184.108.40.206 is Available
Version 220.127.116.11 of GTData is available.
05.00.00.04 - 10/13/06
- NEW - GTStyleMgr, GTTabImport, GTMergeStyles - added to GTData.
- NEW - GTFilterImp - added to GTData.
- FIX - GTFrbConv - modified to also accept .rdl file using C(#) instead of C(Table.Attr). Non-FRB Tools .rdl files used the number of codelist tables.
- NEW - GTQuery - New silent flag will not generate the error messages, but will still provide the summary report.
- NEW - GTQuery - supports the -v1 flag to provide extra detailed information when compiling Offset Queries.
- FIX - GTQuery - If prompts were defined with a Graphic Offset Query, the query would be corrupt. Prompts are now ignored with this query type.
- FIX - GTFormatInfo - OmitFilterFlag messages in the verbose log were incorrect.
Posted by GTViewer - Joey Rogers at 1:59 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment