The Release Candidate for GTViewer version 9.0 is available. Current GTViewer users can get the release candidate by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Favorites - Create and return to favorite locations.
- Applications Menu Item - place External Applications under the Query menu or the new Applications menu.
- Location History Dialog Enhancements - Query entries now include prompt values; history list can be filtered to show only Query entries.
- ToolBoxes - Define up to 10 ToolBoxes whose buttons can perform queries, activate presets, toggle the display of feature sets, run external applications, and more.
- Locate XY Dialog Enhancements - User can select between X/Y and Lat/Long modes; Last 10 locates are now stored in a history list.
- Attribute Info Dialog Enhancements - Print attribute info; Jump to Style Manager; Copy individual values to clipboard.
- Custom Print Labels - Provide up to 10 custom label prompts to add custom information to prints.
- Hatch Fill Styles - 6 new hatch fill styles are now supported.
- Custom Attribute Info Tabs - Create a new tab by combining attributes values from other tabs.
- Command-Line Parameter Enhancements - Specify X/Y or Lat/Long to locate; Set Display Preset.
- GPS Reference Point - Place a reference point and the GPS indicator will always point in its direction.
- Query Results Dialog Enhancements - Get Attribute Info for selected record; Set GPS reference point on Located feature.
- Dynamic Highlighting Support - API provided for highlighting features based on attribute values.
- API - 38 new methods and events added.