Version 10.0.0.9 of GTVx is available.
10.00.00.09 - 05/13/11
- NEW - #6746 - AllowViewRotation entry added to both the DataProperties and to the Additional Properties section of the .GTM. Default is to not allow (0), can also be set to allow (1).
- FIX - #6747 - Better Error Handling for Rotated Views and Rotated Printing.
- NEW - #6748 - RestrictStyleManagerExport Data Property Added and Additional Properties section of the .GTM.
10.00.00.08 - 05/08/11
- FIX - #6689 - Fixes to the TrueType Font bitmap render so that the Symbol Selection dialog and the ExportFontAsBitmaps will represent the TrueType characters better.
- CHG - #6691 - ExportFontAsBitmaps will now uses a 3 digit character for using preceeded zeros for number less than 100.
- CHG - #6692 - Dynamic Graphics Shape Actions will now get centroid from any shape, not just closed elements.
- CHG - #6693 - Dynamic Graphics will now adjust the Clipping Rectangle to the Extract range when using a .GTX file.
- FIX - #6699 - Bogus error message logged when Data Id is 0 and only embedded is present for Feature Tooltips.
- FIX - #6700 - GetDataProperty was returning incorrect values for MouseWheelIncrement.
- CHG - #6704 - GetColorTableInfo has been changed to return the background color as the first item in the color array.
- FIX - #6705 - The CurrentColor was not being correctly used when the Select Symbol dialog was used and had the symbol color set to -1 (the default).
- FIX - #6707 - The Dimension Element dialog was not listing TrueType fonts.
- FIX - #6708 - Dimension Elements dialog now sorts the fonts alphabetically.
- NEW - #6710 - HighlightAddText method added.
- NEW - #6711 - HighlightAddFilledCircle method added.
- NEW - #6716 - Print using View Center command added to Print to Scale dialog.
- NEW - #6719 - Keep Rotation option added for Point Labels in Dynamic Graphics.
- NEW - #6720 - Option to keep or omit Dynamic Graphics labels that are partially out of the view. The previous method was to omit them.
- FIX - #6722 - The Color in the Draw Dimension Dialog was not set to the Current Color value or the selected elements current color.
- FIX - #6723 - Dimension Element Dialog was showing the wrong options for Left/Top and Right/Bottom.
- FIX - #6724 - Dimension Element Dialog was sorting the Terminator Option list alphabetically causing the associated values to not match the named item.
- FIX - #6725 - Drawing a redline could take on the last used Style Definition in certain situations until a view refresh.
- FIX - #6729 - Dimension Dialog will now remember the last Terminator setting.
- FIX - #6731 - The current Weight was not being set in the Dimension Dialog.
- FIX - #6734 - Dimension Dialog had the Size value 30 twice instead of 30 and 35.
- FIX - #6736 - Dimension Dialog would not select the right font from the list.
- FIX - #6737 - Dimension Dialog did not set the correct Terminator style when editing the properties of a dimension element.
- FIX - #6740 - Draw Text Dialog was not using the current weight.
- FIX - #6741 - Dimension Elements using TrueType Fonts did not position the text correctly for Left/Top and Right/Bottom modes.
- NEW - #6743 - Rotated View, Print, and Print to Scale functionality added.
- NEW - #6745 - SaveViewAsBmp method added.
Post a Comment