GTViewer 14 has been released.
Pan and Zoom Enhancements
- By popular demand, the mouse-wheel zoom in and out are now anchored to the mouse point instead of the view center.
- The regular zoom out is anchored on the first click instead of the view center.
- The middle mouse button (usually associated with the mouse wheel) can be used to pan.
- Now supported in GTX file as well as the GTM File
- Enhanced to allow Abstract Style Names which can be mapped to a list of Zoom Level Ranges and Style Definition names (rather than always being mapped to a list).
- Support for Style Name Map in the FME Writer Plugin
- Drawing Info Dialog has been provided for most drawing commands to show segment length, total length, and Angle.
- Reference Lines are now shown when drawing Circles and Rectangles, and on element Moves.
- Draw Text, Draw Dimension, and Draw Symbol dialogs are now non-modal.
- Draw Text and Draw Dimension dialogs have been updated to make them more user-friendly.
- Default button has been added to Dialog to return the settings to their original settings (without having to have a preset for this configuration).
- Default Preset can now be specified in the GTM file.
- Add On Applications are like any other External Application used with GTViewer with the exception that you do not have to specify them in the data’s GTM file. Once installed, they will appear in the Query or Application menu for all datasets.
- Available Add On Apps: Feature Tooltip Builder, Feature Tooltip Definition Builder, GTSpot Viewer
- A new system for projecting coordinates from the data's coordinate system to latitude/longitude and vice versa have been implemented.
- Coordinate Systems are now specified as a Proj.4 string which is much easier than the previous method.
- This change requires the coordinate system to be respecified in your data. See this post for more information or contact GTI Support.
- Feature Counting will now work with Dynamic Graphic elements.
- Command to copy Dynamic Graphics to the Session Category.
- Dynamic Graphics can have the display of its Actions controlled by ToolBox buttons.
- View Location History now stored in session.
- New Command-Line options: -indColor, -sess
- Separator Lines can now be specified in the Application menu list.
- Data Encryption now supported with the Tabular Data files.
- The Thematic Query dialog now supports a Total Length command.
- Data Monitors now support s Symbol elements.
- Admin Key combinations added: Shift-Ctrl-Alt-S will enable the select of all filters and categories, Shift-Ctrl-Alt-E will enable the Edit Style button on the Attribute Info Dialog’s Element tab.