GTData version 188.8.131.52 is available.
14.00.00.02 - 6/9/15
- FIX - #7347 - GTQuery - The Feature/Component name processing was updated to match the latest in GTViewer.
- CHG - #7407 - GTTextQuery - If a Text string contains just spaces, it will now be omitted.
- FIX - #7408 - GTTextQuery - The OmitString entry was not working.
- FIX - #7409 - GTTextQuery - Text Elements were not trimming the text string and did not match Omit Strings. Group Elements with text did trim the text.
- NEW - #7413 - GTTile - The FileNameOnlyFlag was added so the embedded data on the range Boxes (DrawBox entry) will just put the filename and not the full path.
- NEW - #7415 - GTTile - The CreateKeys entry has been added to automatically generate key values for the DrawBox shapes.
- NEW - #7501 - GTConv - RangeFileMode entry added to change the format of the range file.
- NEW - #7505 - GTQuery - The OffsetDB query type has been added to provide Integer Pair to Integer Pair lookup without the need of a key file.
- FIX - #7506 - GTQuery - The Offset Query Type was setting the key type incorrectly.
- FIX - #7507 - GTQuery - QueryType was not defaulting to Type 0 as it previously did.
- FIX - #7508 - GTFontEdit - Tab Order on Import Character form was not correct.
- NEW - #7509 - GTFontEdit - Browse button added to Import Character dialog.
- NEW - #7510 - GTSum - The -ct option has been added to generate a list of files that contain Color Table elements.
- NEW - #7541 - GTFormatInfo - The <%CRLF%> token has been added to insert a blank line.
- FIX - #7557 - GTQuery - Prompt queries did not support the Constant token in PromptColumn entries.