GTViewer Data Server version 184.108.40.206 (beta) is Available for testing. This version is potentially the Release Candidate.
06.00.00.05 - 11/02/22
- FIX - #8345 - Fix to Max User determination. GTViewer Data Client could not log in if over the limit.
- FIX - #8346 - Usage File is now purged if more active users in file than max licenses. This happens if you decrease the license count.
- FIX - #8347 - GTVDS_UsageFileViewer - Sorting by Last Used (date) did not do anything.
- FIX - #8348 - Registration Required flag is set to option is set to optional if user is not valid. Clients were still asking for Registration info even when user was invalid because of no licenses available.
- FIX - #8349 - GTVDS_Reset - Sorting by Last Used (date) did not do anything.
- NEW - #8350 - GTVDS_UsageFileViewer - If the previous file is valid, it will be automatically loaded. Also, if you select a different file from the droplist, it will be loaded automatically.
- NEW - #8351 - GTVDS_UsageFileViewer - Support added to double-click on ListViews to copy to Clipboard.
- NEW - #8352 - GTVDS_Reset - Support added to double-click on ListViews to copy to Clipboard.
- FIX - #8353 - GTVDS_ReturnLicense - Form was cleared before the return took place preventing the device id from being returned.
- FIX - #8355 - Returning a License was not clearing the Registered User Info.
- NEW 8356 - GTVDS_Reset- Additional information added to login error messages.
06.00.00.04 - 10/12/22
- NEW - #8342 - The UsersIniFile value added to the Application object so the Custom User Manager will have access to that information.
- NEW - #8342 - A Second Custom User Manager Example is provided that simulates the default one that uses the users.ini file.
- FIX - #8343 - The First Custom Users Manager Example expanded to have an Admin user and its Initialization method now verifies that the required fields are not blank.
- NEW - #8345 - Documentation Updates (GTViewerDataServer.doc, GTVDS_CustomUserManager.doc, and GTViewer-DataCollection.doc).
06.00.00.03 - 10/04/22
- NEW - #8336 - Support for User Registration Info in the Usage File Viewer.
- NEW - #8337 - Support for User Registration Info.
- FIX - #8338 - Many refinements to the User Registration functionality.
- FIX - #8339 - Better error handling when the Registration File and Audit File can't be created or used. Handled exceptions were slowing the server down even though the exceptions were handled. Now if a file is inaccessible, it is set to invalid and no more attempts will be made to use it for the session.