Thursday, October 25, 2007
PGTV .NET Control Version 7.0.x.20 is Available
Version 7.0.x.20 of the PGTV Control is available.
07.00.00.20 - 10/25/07
- NEW - New Methods:
bool SetDisplayFilters( ArrayList list )
- NEW - #139 - Raster property added. True if raster is available and false if not.
- NEW - #140 - SetDisplayFilters has added to define a new set of filter entries for the Session Category.
- NEW - #141 - ActivateCaptureFeature was not respecting the supplied filter string.
- CHG - #143 - To allow the same FilterItemType class to be used to retrieve and set filter items, priority was added as a class property.
- NEW - #144 - GetDisplayFilterList will now populate the priority property for a filter.
- FIX - #145 - ProcessFeaturesAtPoint would trigger the feature captured event and then button up event would trigger it again.
- FIX - #146 - ActiveCaptureFeatureMode was overriding the filter string for regular attribute info (tap-and-hold and ProcessFeaturesAtPoint).
- FIX - #147 - ActivateMeasureMode was sending a Capture_Mode message event instead of a Measure_Mode message event.
- CHG - #148 - ImportSession was returning a long instead of an int.
- FIX - #149 - GetFilterListToBuffer was not ordering the items by feature, component, and priority.
- FIX - #150 - Updates to the GPS Indicator so that if it is not Kept in View and it leaves the view, the last indicator in the view is erased.
Posted by GTViewer - Joey Rogers at 12:57 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment