Wednesday, April 30, 2008
GTData Version 22.214.171.124 is Available
Version 126.96.36.199 of GTData is available.
07.00.00.06 - 04/30/08
- NEW - GT2Shape - GTD #1003 - Shape With Hole Elements are now supported.
- FIX - GT2Shape - GTD #1004 - All filenames are converted to lower case so that they will be consistent with one another.
- NEW - GTConv - GTD #1005 - CellHeaderLevelMode added to allow a cell to use the cell header's level if it is not equal to 0.
- NEW - GTTextQuery - GTD #1006 - The StartsWith entry is now supported to filter text by requiring it to start with the specified string. Entry is repeatable.
- NEW - GTTextQuery - GTD #1007 - The OmitStartsWithText entry was added and if set to 1, the StartWith text from #1006 will be removed from the text string.
- NEW - GTTextQuery - GTD #1008 - The -tf flag was added to support the creation of a file containing all of the text meeting the search criteria. The -fid flag was also added to also place the text element's filter id in the text file output.
- NEW - GTTextQuery - GTD #1009 - The Filter Id was updated to support hypenated list of filter ids.
- FIX - GTQuery - GTD #1010 - The FilterId entry did not support token replacement.
- FIX - GTConv, GTSum - GTD #1012 - Attribute Linkage index not correct in some cases.
- NEW - GTTextQuery - GTD #1013 - The -xy flag was added to embed coordinate info in each record.
- NEW - GTSumGtg - GTD #1014 - Added to GTData.
- NEW - GTSplitGtg - GTD #1015 - The -x1, -y1, and -min flags added.
- NEW - GTTextQuery - GTD #1016 - The IgnoreSubElements entry has been added to tell how many sub elements to skip in a group before processing. The default is 0.