GTData version 22.214.171.124 is available.
09.00.00.03 - 04/29/10
- NEW - #6126 - GTGts2Gtg - GTGts2Gtg utility added to export the session graphics out of a .gts file into a .gtg file.
- NEW - #6158 - GTFont - If a character is already defined in a font definition file, it will now display an error message.
- NEW - #6161 - GTGetArea - The GTGetArea utility has been added so that a rectangular area can be written from a .gtg file into a new .gtg file.
- CHG - #6184 - GTQuery - The Omit Item limit has been increased from 2000 to 5000.
- NEW - #6226 - GTIndex - Support for CategoryStyleScale in Parameter file.
- NEW - #6234 - GTTextQuery - OmitNumeric property added.
- FIX - #6257 - GTConv - When using UseLevelAsFilterId, Cell Header elements with no linkage would not use the cell's first element's level for the group.
- FIX - #6259 - GTConv - Nested Cells did not get the first non-cell header element for the filter id when using the UseLevelAsFilterId mode.
- NEW - #6267 - GTFShiftGtg - Parameter File support is added to allow Offset entries to be specified similar to that in GTTile1.exe.
- NEW - #6269 - GTQuery - The Feature entries now support string values as well as the "SW:" tag. Wildcard (*) can now be used for feature or component field or just a feature can be specified.
- NEW - #6305 - GTQuery - HighlightMode property has been added to query definition.
- NEW - #6310 - GTFontEdit - Import Gtg functionality added.
- FIX - #6312 - Core - Group element with sub-elements containing linkages or embedded data were not handled correctly, especially if the the group itself did not have a linkage or embedded data.
- FIX - #6313 - Core - Stroking Arcs with angles greater than 2*Pi would cause problems.
- NEW - #6314 - GTPreset - Display Definition notation will now support an All() item that will set all filter ids in a category On or Off.