Monday, January 30, 2012
GTWeb Client for iOS (iPhone/iPad) - Version 1.0.25
- NEW - Single Tap Feature reviews now supported (long tap is still supported).
- NEW - Queries and Favorites can now be performed on the map page with the iPad (without leaving the map page).
- NEW - Query Results reformatted to more easily differentiate between different records.
GTWeb Client for Android - Version 1.0.51
- FIX - No longer assumes the Android Device has a GPS (like the Kindle Fire).
- NEW - GPS out of range errors are now sent to the Server's Log.
- NEW - Single Tap Feature reviews is reported (long tap is still supported).
GTWeb Server - Version 188.8.131.52
- FIX - #6931 - The standard linestyles (1 to 7) were using the old style of creating dashes. Updated to match current verisons of GTViewer.
- FIX - #6932 - All .aspx pages modified to explicitly turn caching off.
- NEW - # 6933 - ResetServer.aspx, UserTracking.aspx, and GetServerVersion.aspx were modified to show the time when the call was made.
- FIX - #6935 - Hatch Fills on Shapes will no longer obscure raster underneath.
- FIX - #6939 - Invalid Preset Id would cause GetElementsAtPoint to fail.
Posted by GTViewer - Joey Rogers at 4:28 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment