Tuesday, October 08, 2013
GTWeb Server version 184.108.40.206 is Available
GTWeb Server version 220.127.116.11 is available.
11.00.00.20 - 10/07/13
- NEW - #7183 - The GTWeb_Encryption option has been added to the web.config file to support the encryption of data returned by the projects.aspx, maps.aspx, queryResults.aspx, attrInfo.aspx, and attrinfoxy.aspx pages. Updated clients must be used to support the encrypted data.
- NEW - #7223 - The GetProjectProperty method can now convert real-world coordinates to system coordinates with "ToSysCoord:"
- NEW - #7261 - IgnoreDataIdForLinks was added to Additional Properties section.
- NEW - #7268 - RecycleCurrentLogFile function added.
- FIX - #7270 - MrSID files were not being correctly initialized in a raster file list.
- NEW - #7277 - The DefaultPreset entry has been added to the configuration file. It will be used instead of the default display for the Default preset if defined.
- FIX - #7281 - Composite Linestring and shapes(Group Type 1 and Type 2) were not respecting the DisplayWeightThreshold or DisplayStyleThresholds.
- NEW - #7282 - DefaultPreset value will be added to maps.aspx results if defined for project.
- NEW - #7283 - SecureOnly flag is supported to force clients to use an HTTPS connection for server URL.
- NEW - #7284 - The Tracking database will not show if the pages was access with SSL or not.