GTech Loader version 10.0.0.21 (for G/Tech 10)
10.00.00.21 - 08/12/15
- FIX - #7585 - If a default style rules is not provided in the metadata, there could be a problem generating a style definition name.
- FIX - #7586 - If a feature has no Style Rules defined in the metadata, it will now create a default style for it.
- FIX - #7587 - A tolerance has been added for determining if an Arc is made of colinear points. It did have to be exact. Arcs within this tolerance are converted as lines.
- FIX - #7588 - Some of the Arc to Line conversions were not creating the first point correctly in the linear element.
- FIX - #7595 - The Length function in the Expression evaluator conflicted with Gtech style rules that used Length as an attribute.
Post a Comment