GTViewer version 4.0.x.15 is now available. This version contain several changes to the Style Manager to make it easier to use. Printing has also been enhance to allow a user defined note in the border as well as a user defined view for the overview pane. A variety of other additions and fixes are listed below:
04.00.00.15 - 04/15/05
- FIX - Composite Lines and Composite Shapes did not let you select areas where
gaps between component elements were. When composite elements are drawn, the
gaps are filled in.
- FIX - Magnify did not show raster for non-category raster.
- FIX - Deleted Elements in Category Data were being displayed.
- NEW - Print Overview can be defined as a view.
- NEW - Print Overview can be set to Small, Medium, or Large.
- NEW - Border Note Field added to Print Dialog.
- NEW - Style Manager will not allow edits on multiple style definitions at
the same time (same edit will be applied to all common properties).
- FIX - Style Manager will now keep the style definition selected and in the
same spot in the list after an edit to a style definition.
- NEW - A horizontal scroll bar has been added to the Style Definition list box.
- FIX - Style Manager Delete Style Definition did not work correctly.
- NEW - Style Manager Delete can now delete all selected Style Definitions.
- NEW - Style Manager now has Import Map and Import Def commands.
- NEW - Style Manager supports a category filter on the style definition display.
- CHG - Query Processing and Attribute Info lookup have been changed to support
very large files.
- CHG - NMEA Receiver Setup will now go up to COM16 (instead of COM8).
- NEW - Links can now use URL addresses.
Post a Comment