GTVx version 4.0.x.4 is now available. An excerpt from the readme.txt file is shown below:
04.00.00.04 - 04/01/05
- FIX - Links on features with repeating components would double the entries on the Link Tab.
- FIX - Elements that use a style rule to control the weight were not highlighted correctly. The element weight was used instead.
- NEW - Four new style added for dimension elements. Start Arrow Outside, Start Arrow Inside, End Arrow Outside, End Arrow Inside.
- FIX - Dimension Dialog did not use a Droplist for style.
- NEW - Default Symbol can now be specified.
- FIX - The InterpolatePointOnElement did not work when the reverse flag was used.
- FIX - The Tab Order on Query Dialog boxes with more than 3 prompts was not correct.
- FIX - InterpolatePointOnElement returned -1 instead of FALSE for invalid Category.
- FIX - Measure values were not computed correctly using coordinate factors.
- FIX - Custom background colors were reset after a print or print preview.
- FIX - Problem with using the control to select or unselect session graphic elements.
- NEW - Dimension and Leader Line modes are now supported.
- FIX - Magnify did not show raster for non-category raster.
- NEW - New Methods:
boolean ActivateDrawLeaderLine(long mode);