Wednesday, February 27, 2008
GTViewer version 7.0.x.25 is Available
Version 7.0.x.25 of GTViewer is available.
07.00.00.25 - 02/27/08
- NEW - GTV #1010 - GTField Post will now support a %DATE% token for the current date and time.
- NEW - GTV #1009 - New Method:
BOOL RotateElement( long categoryId, long offset, double angle );
- FIX - GTV #1011 - QueryInitialize with Thematic Query would not accept blank prompts as wildcard values, so a new Data Propety has been added called ThematicQueryBlank flag. If set to 1 (default is 0), then any blanks in the prompt query will now be accepted. The QueryFetchRecords has also been updated to return the record values (before it only need to return the prompts since it was an exact match).
- CHG - GTV #1012 - Symbol Fonts are no longer filtered by usage for extract files.
- CHG - GTV #1013 - Extract file no longer filter colors by usage for the extract files.
- NEW - GTV #1014 - Fit Session Graphics toolbar button has been added to the toolbar.
- NEW - GTV #1015 - XML has been added to the GTField Update formats.
- FIX - GTV #1016 - XML export was not correctly converting special characters in text strings to the appropriate XML syntax.
Posted by GTViewer - Joey Rogers at 1:58 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Post a Comment