Wednesday, February 27, 2008
GTVx version 7.0.x.16 is Available
Version 7.0.x.16 of GTVx is available.
07.00.00.16 - 02/27/08
- NEW - GTVX #1009 - New Method:
BOOL RotateElement( long categoryId, long offset, double angle );
- NEW - GTVX #1010 - New Method:
double ComputeDistance(long mode, double x1, double y1, double x2, double y2)
- FIX - GTVX #1011 - QueryInitialize with Thematic Query would not accept blank prompts as wildcard values, so a new Data Propety has been added called ThematicQueryBlank flag. If set to 1 (default is 0), then any blanks in the prompt query will now be accepted. The QueryFetchRecords has also been updated to return the record values (before it only need to return the prompts since it was an exact match).
- CHG - GTVX #1012 - Symbol Fonts are no longer filtered by usage for extract files.
- CHG - GTVX #1013 - Extract file no longer filter colors by usage for the extract files.
Posted by GTViewer - Joey Rogers at 1:56 PM
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
Oh no, I was so proud of my own RotateElement function. Now it's obsolete.
Yours isn't "obsolete". It's just "so yesterday". Ha, ha.
Post a Comment